About Me

My photo
I enjoy various kind of activities and various genres of music.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

The strength

Encouragement from colleagues,immediate superior and bosses helps me the days through from the stressful days and weeks of planning .
The event has finally come to an end.
Preparation and weeks of hard work has finally paid off.
Immediate superior and bosses was impressed.
Despite it is the first time for this company.
Time and patience has proven my own hidden abilities.

Dedication goes to...

"Weirdos"(your encouragement is still inside my mind till today.)

"Bao sua bao hai man" (Your encouragement helps me through the difficult times..Love the birthday pressie.. Love ya tonnes!! **muacks!**)

Bobby (the one who discover my talents from a lunch trip at old market and my "godfather" often remind me not to stay up too late for the event planning and reminds me to eat my meals properly.)

Karen (the HR, helps me to blend in the culture and my "elder sister")

Joey(the "little sister" who helped me from calling, getting quotations, share my work load and act as a secretary for the team...Love u tonnes!!!)

P/S:But i still prefer tic tac and gummies than fisherman's friend..

Kaixin (The "talking dirty partner", "Freelance almost smooching partner" and advisor for the event)

Mosquitoe (The bro who often i shared my foods and woes with)

Nikki (helps me the list of songs to play thru out the event and the creative side.)

Curtis (My immediate boss aka "my government" who employed me..though i've still got the shock till today..cos the interview last for 30mins..and within 1 hour i knew i was employed by you.)

Last but not all it goes to those who have been reading my blog and surfgolder!

No comments: